Community Organizer 2.0 is a forum for discussion and opinions about the intersection of social media, technology, and non-profits. This blog considers social communities, tools and communication in the websphere.
- How do you engage stakeholders meaningfully on-line?
- What social media tools and strategies work — or don’t work well — for non-profit organizations?
- What can we learn from leadership development, traditional community organizing, and why people join traditional organizations – that we can apply to web 2.0?
- What are the latest developments in social media and how are they useful?
- Why should we embrace social media? What will organizations gain from it?
- How can we measure our engagement and success online?
Please join me as I contemplate online and offline communication, social media and transmedia strategies and applications, and stakeholder engagement for meaningful outcomes. I invite you to subscribe to this blog, as well as join the blog conversation in the comments. This is not a one-sided conversation: I look forward to your valuable contribution as well!