My presentations are really interactive!
I design informative workshops that energize and excite, training sessions with clear takeaways, and keynote speeches for audiences of all sizes. I believe deeply in peer learning and bring the audience’s knowledge into every speaking engagement and workshop. I would love to work with you to craft a presentation that is specifically tailored to the needs of your organization and audience.
Past presentation topics have included developing a social media strategy, the best of online fundraising campaigns, creating and measuring social media engagement, hands-on Facebook learning, offline to online community building, online organizing campaigns, social CRM, and creating social websites. Many of the presentations listed are available for viewing on the presentations page of this website.
Please contact me about your conference. I look forward to working with you to create a fabulous learning experience. In the meantime, feel free to peruse the titles of my more recent speaking engagements.
2017 Speaking Engagements and Courses
- Social Media for Social Change, Marlboro College Graduate School (MS and MBA programs), Winter trimester, 2017
- Advanced Social Media Strategy Design, NTEN Online Course, January 11, 2017
- Advanced Social Media Engagement Evaluation, NTEN Online Course, January 25, 2017
- Matterness: Making Stakeholders Feel Known, Valued, and Empowered, Institute for Nonprofit Practice, February 9, 2017
- Maximize the Power of LinkedIn, Center for Women & Enterprise, February 15, 2017
- Grow Your Reach With An Inbound Marketing Strategy, Center for Women & Enterprise, April 25, 2017
- Basic Integrated Online Communications, Idealware Online Course, March 2017
- Scale Change, Activate Support, And Invite Stakeholders Through Network Leadership, Nonprofit Technology Conference, March 23-25, 2017
- Yes, You Can Use Social Media for Legacy Gift Cultivation, Life & Legacy Conference, May 21, 2017.
- Making Donors Feel Known, Heard and Valued, Life & Legacy Conference, May 21, 2017
- Bringing Your Legacy Donor Stories Online, Life & Legacy Conference, May 21, 2017
- Intermediate Integrated Online Communications, Idealware Online Course, September 2017
2016 Speaking Engagements
- New Year, New Networks: Developing Professional Online Learning Networks, Emory University Rollins School of Public Health Alumni, January 22, 2016
- When The Worst Happens: Dealing with Online Bullying and Negative Social Media, Deaf Schools Conference [private], February 9, 2016
- Understanding What Matters: Social Media for the Arts, Vermont Arts Council, March 4, 2016
- Matterness: Making People Matter More In a Social World, Valley Gives, Western Mass Community Foundation, March 9, 2016
- The Future of Capacity-Building Is Collaborative: Learning Communities, Collaboratives, and Cohorts, Nonprofit Technology Conference, March 23, 2016
- Leveraging Social Media for Maximum Impact, Jewish Federation of North America Professional Institute, March 29, 2016
- The Not-So-Secret Sauce of Network Weaving Within Social Networks, Combined Jewish Philanthropies Boston, April 6, 2016
- What I Wish I’d Known: Planning Today for the Best GivingTuesday Yet, AFP of Mahoning-Shanango Ohio, April 20, 2016
- Planning for Your Best GivingTuesday Now, Nonprofit Management Summer Camp, Brattleboro, VT, July 29, 2016
- Matter More, Do More, Raise More, Massachusetts Nonprofit Network Annual Conference, November 2, 2016
- Do You Matter? AFP Norther New England, November 4, 2016
- Matterness: Making Your Camp Community Feel Valued, Known and Heard, JCamp180, November 6, 2016
2015 Speaking Engagements
- Keynote Address: You CAN Change Your Story, Nonprofit Technology Conference, March 3 – 5, 2015
- Discovering If Like Equals Love: Understanding and Testing Online Engagement, Nonprofit Technology Conference, March 3 – 5, 2015
- Online Giving, Reform Synagogue Development Professionals, March 24, 2015.
- Demystifying Social Media Analytics, City of Cambridge, April 15, 2015.
- Beyond the Status Update, Blackbaud Webinar, April 16, 2015.
- Crafting Stories to Support Fundraising, Women in Philanthropy Western Mass, May 12, 2015
- Rethink the Update: Building Meaningful Online Engagement, 4good webinar, May 20, 2015.
- Using Social Media to Attract and Engage Cancer Patients and Survivors, Neuroendocrine Carcinoid Cancer Awareness Network Annual Meeting, June 21, 2015.
- LinkedIn for Business, Center for Women and Enterprise, June 30, 2015.
- Social Media Metrics That Matter, Social Media for Nonprofits Dallas, August 14 and Social Media for Nonprofits Austin, August 18, 2015.
- Creating Online Engagement Campaigns, Social Media for Nonprofits Boston, October 19, 2015.
- Engaging Your Supporters with Online Campaigns, and Peeking Under the Hood: Google Analytics and Facebook Insights, JCamp180 conference, November 1-2, 2015.
- The Art and Skill of Communication: Fine Points to Lead Effective Conversations, URJ Biennial, November 5, 2015.
- Using Matterness to Increase Donor Loyalty and Community Engagement, NTEN webinar, November 18, 2015.
2014 Speaking Engagements
- 50 Shades of Social Media: Navigating Policies, Laws, and Ethics, Nonprofit Technology Conference, March 14, 2014
- Keynote Address: Unlocking Community Conversation, Cantor’s Assembly Convention, May 19, 2014
- Digital Midrash: Sharing Stories Online, Cantor’s Assembly Convention, May 19, 2014
- Harnessing the Power of Social Media for Tomorrow’s Leaders, Greater Federation of Washington, June 10, 2014
- Designing Effective Online Engagement Campaigns, 4Good, July 30, 2014
- Storytelling Live Training, Valley Gives 2014, October 6, 2014
- Small Moment Stories: Tools and Techniques, JCamp180 Conference, November 2, 2014
- Keynote Address: Finding the “Social” in Fundraising, Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) – Northern New England Annual Conference, November 5, 2014
- Using Social Media to Cultivate Business Relationships and Professional Networking, Massachusetts Conference for Women, December 4, 2014